- What your biggest concern should be during peak
- What adding capacity to your last mile looks like
- The true cost of adding a regional or local carrier network
- Maintaining last mile visibility as you quickly add capacity
- What to expect moving into 2021
About the guests
Bryan Wyatt is a principal in Chainalytics’ transportation consulting practice. He brings 20+ years of experience to this role—both as a shipper at The Home Depot and Georgia Pacific as well as a carrier specializing in last mile delivery—where he helps companies assess and optimize their transportation processes, organization and costs. Brian was named a 2020 Pro To Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive, and he’s an instructor at the Georgia Tech Supply Chain & Logistics Institute.
Danny Barfield is the Executive Vice President at eTrac, helping companies save time and money as they reach the last mile. With “30 years +” in the industry, he has worked in carrier management, technology, operations and sales for companies including Datatrac, Fedex Freight, Dynamex and more.